Want to schedule GBNJ for an event, report a haunting, or just say hello? email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re possibly interested in joining the men and women of GBNJ and preferably live in New Jersey (ya know, that helps) send an email (ghostbustersnj @ gmail dot com) telling us a little about yourself. If you already did, yeah we’ll eventually get back to you. We get busy, we keep the state you live in safe.
Some handy tips if you’re considering joining the team:
- Safe to assume you enjoy Ghostbusters, maybe a little too much. If you didn’t, why else would you consider wanting to spend quality and valuable time with us?
- Have a uniform which will be comfortable for you. If you’re new to the group and are in the process of putting it together, depending on availability at an event their may be extras.
Q: How would I put one of those stylish, yet functional uniforms together?
A: Both Richard Roy and Dr. Ray Stantz (yes, the one and only) for starters wrote excellent “how to” articles.
- If you’re into the franchise side of Ghostbusters long term (we understand the investment) build and/or buy Ghostbusters prop replicas. Depending on the route you take, we may be able to help with your builds. If you’re new to the group and are in the process of getting your gear, also depending on availability their may be extra equipment.
- Attend events. i.e.: charitable, convention, show, other. We understand if you can’t make them all. We’re more then a name and having an on-line presence.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at and in between events when it comes to Ghostbusters NJ. One of the things we pride ourselves on is providing a family friendly atmosphere wherever applicable.